I cant load into games and my daily quests are green
I kept waiting to load into a match for abt 40 min now, idk whats happening… I play on PC, epic games, my laptop is an Acer…
I kept waiting to load into a match for abt 40 min now, idk whats happening… I play on PC, epic games, my laptop is an Acer…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you give us more information, like your platform or a game log if you are on PC?
Yea i play on PC, Epic games
I solved it guys, I think my games didnt have some files so I went onto the epic games laucher, right clicked on dbd at the library section and clicked verify… I let it run and now its fixxed…