why won't it let me cross-progression
I've been trying multiple times but all I get is this error note saying "We encountered a problem while syncing your progress. Try again later." what am I supposed to do?
I've been trying multiple times but all I get is this error note saying "We encountered a problem while syncing your progress. Try again later." what am I supposed to do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same happened in windows store syncing, are you?
i had the same issue.
I just waited for like an hour and then tried again and it worked.
Me too. and I submitted the work order, but there was no reply