Is anyone else having server issues since Lara Croft update? I play 30 seconds into a game the get disconnected from dedicated servers. I don't know what to do. But my killer matches I'm able to play through. Need advice, I'm playing on ps5.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is anyone else having server issues since Lara Croft update? I play 30 seconds into a game the get disconnected from dedicated servers. I don't know what to do. But my killer matches I'm able to play through. Need advice, I'm playing on ps5.
Are you running dead hard? Apparently thats causing a crash issue
lmao no way, removing dead hard from my build actually fixed the issue. dbd is a joke