Running dead hard disconnects you

Platform: Ps5

Survivor used: Kate Denson

Whenever you use the perk Dead Hard (Not sure if it’s every survivor or just Kate), you get disconnected with the message “Dedicated server is not responding”.

Step 1: Equip dead hard and join a match

Step 2: (I think) after a minute OR when the killer gets too close, you get disconnected

Disconnects you every time you run it.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Oh my god this was literally it. Last night, (using Yui and Cheryl) I switched from sprint burst to dead hard for a challenge and for some reason I kept getting disconnected due to dedicated servers not responding after about a minute into a match, and it kept happening this morning, multiple times.

    I tried restarting my ps5, the app, did a connection test, deleted and reinstalled the game. I was just so irritated and confused about what the hell was wrong with my game so thank you for calling this out. I didn't even think about the possibility of just a single perk messing up my game 😭