Dbd survivor bug

hi I don’t know if somebody can help me out. I have been trying to play Survivor games on dead by daylight and everything loads fine when I start the match but after 30 seconds when the match starts it disconnects me and it says “ dedicated server, not responding disconnecting” but when I play as killer, I can play the whole match starts to finish with no problems I can play every other game with no Internet problems. I have restarted my router and my consul and updated the app. I’m not too sure what else to do I love playing this game and I’m sad that I can’t play right now, can somebody please give me some advice or help me out with this situation?

There was an error displaying this embed.
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Are you using Dead Hard? If you are, that might be the reason. Same thing was happening to me and once I switched it out, survivor games played fine and servers didn't disconnect.

  • is dead hard is the works or something ? Bc I actually have being using it. Why is it that you can’t play with dead hard

  • No clue ☹️ the perk has been super buggy ever since the last update. For example you don't get endurance after being unhooked if you have dead hard equipped either