I don't get it what happens in this sequence
Can you confirm it please ?
No Endurance Effect in end game but an amazing speed for so long... (Youtube video)
I don't know how but I knew Dweet had 'Borrow Time'. But I had no endurance effect (whereas the Base-kit &/or my Off The Record in end-game collapse)… I know it is broken sometimes & it didn't proc' after an unhook for some reasons…
I thought Thalita had 'Power of Two' because the Haste icon remains almost 20 seconds (!) after the unhook for some reason. But she didn't have it yet.
So is it the Borrow Time effect that gives me so much speed, right ?
Comments
Borrowed Time extends the post-unhook Haste as well as the Endurance. Both last for 20 seconds if you're unhooked by someone with BT, it's just the Endurance didn't activate because of the current bug linked to Off the Record (and other endurance perks).
I'd recommend not running perks that give you Endurance right now, since that's what's causing you to lose your post-unhook Endurance.
But, yes, the speed was because of Borrowed Time.
Thank you @ReverseVelocity
Anyway this Haste saved my life, no endurance effect needed here to go out by the exitgate. So I think this Borrow Time isn't worst it whereas the endurance effect is actually bugged…