Xbox freezing

I’ve been trying to play for 4 days now. And every time I load into a game, I play for 90 seconds, and it kicks me. I’ve tried reinstalling the game. Restarting my internet and have no progress. Please help. What is going on?!?

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This may help:

    1. Connect your storage device to your Xbox.
    2. Turn on your console.
    3. Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info and choose Reset console.
    4. Select Reset and keep my games & apps. This resets the Xbox operating system and deletes any corrupted data without deleting your games or apps
  • lmk if this worked .. I have a ps5 and mine is doing the same thing.. I can play killer an ur not survivor :/

  • @lyshpuff said:

    lmk if this worked .. I have a ps5 and mine is doing the same thing.. I can play killer an ur not survivor :/

    this did not work. FYI.