Cross progression on Game Pass?
I have DBD on my Xbox via Game Pass as well as on my Laptop with PC Game Pass, will cross progression work? or do I need to buy the game on both platforms?
I have DBD on my Xbox via Game Pass as well as on my Laptop with PC Game Pass, will cross progression work? or do I need to buy the game on both platforms?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does not matter how you play dbd or if you're using gamepass. As long as you've created a behavior account and have played it on your console or pc you're able to use cross progression. Just make sure they're linked in your behavior account for it to work.
as they are both through Xbox I don’t think that you will be able to use cross progression as they are technically the same account used on Xbox and on XBox PC it can only be done for example Xbox to PlayStation, steam, switch etc