Welcome to another bug
Just played a match on Azarov where the killer brought pain res. He hooked someone in basement and pain res proced.
This has gotten ridiculous.
Just played a match on Azarov where the killer brought pain res. He hooked someone in basement and pain res proced.
This has gotten ridiculous.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not a bug they were using Scourge: Monstrous Shrine which makes basement hooks turn into scourge hooks
I didn’t see Monstrous Shrine in the build but if I missed it then thank you. Shows how much I know about killer perks. 🤣🤣🤣
Wait until there's a thousand perks, none of us will know what is going on by then! 😂🤣