Cross-Progression related question
Hello.
If I purchase DLC on, let's say, Epic Games but I don't have the game on said platform, will I with Cross-Progression be able to have access to that DLC on Steam?
Hello.
If I purchase DLC on, let's say, Epic Games but I don't have the game on said platform, will I with Cross-Progression be able to have access to that DLC on Steam?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can only link the account to your BHVR account if you own the base game on that platform and have started the game once on there. So no, I don’t think it’s possible to only share DLCs from another account without the base game