How do I fix completed tome challenges appearing as unfinished but still claimable?

https://youtu.be/y9OgIyPDE84

I submitted this in bug report but apparently they said it's an account issue. Has this happened to anyone before and how do you fix it?

Comments

  • I'm unclear what your video is showing, can you elaborate?

    You complete the Yui challenge and it completes.

    The 'Deadly Race' one you're missing 4 seconds from it so it's not complete yet.

  • @Jarky said:

    I'm unclear what your video is showing, can you elaborate?

    You complete the Yui challenge and it completes.

    The 'Deadly Race' one you're missing 4 seconds from it so it's not complete yet.

    Yui challenge was completed but when I viewed it displayed as haven't completed but I can still claim it. The Deadly Race was also completed but displayed as 4 seconds short and still claimable. It's not a big problem but it still bothers me sometimes because I might forget if it's completed or not.

  • Ah I see - can you complete them again and see if that fixes it? Not something I've had happen to me strangely.