Visual Basement/Hooks Bug

I´m having a visual bug when the killer puts a survivor on a hook. I haven't figured out the reason yet, so it's mostly random, but it's unplayed when it happens. I attached some gifs (I recorded videos using my phone and transformed into gifs because the site doesn't accept videos) for a better understanding. There are some gifs that I'm playing with my girlfriend next to each other and I even compare our screens to show that the bug was only happening to me. It also never happened to her (she play on a PS4). There was only one time when I just had finished a normal match without any bugs and someone in the chat complained about the same problem as mine. I play the game on my computer, specifically on Epic Games. This bug was already happening before the Lara Croft update.

DBDHookBug2.gif DBDHookBug3.gif DBDHookBug4.gif DBDHookBug.gif
Tagged: Under Review

Comments