Blank Account page
Hi, trying to link my accounts for cross-progression (would have saved me money =/) but any type of account login page on the BHVR site is just a black screen, and nothing ever comes up. Is there a current issue?
Hi, trying to link my accounts for cross-progression (would have saved me money =/) but any type of account login page on the BHVR site is just a black screen, and nothing ever comes up. Is there a current issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm having an issue currently where there's no cross progression option and my friend has no option to link nintendo, I think there's juat a few hiccups rn but I'm sure it'll get sorted
I dunno, it's been several hours and they're still both blank.
try turning off your ad-block if you have one it worked for me
I know this post is a year old now but holy did this save my life.