Cross Progression
Having Been on Xbox for about two years and having a lot of progress on dbd, I moved to pc about 6 months ago it felt so hard to start all over again and it felt like I was going to regret it but, Cross Progression was finally announced and I’m so excited, like I literally can’t tell you the excitement I feel right now. But there is just one issue I don’t have my Xbox anymore so it’s not as if I can boot up the game on my Xbox anymore but I’ve already linked my Xbox account on bhvr when I had my Xbox so will I still get cross progression? Or will that cause and issue. Asking for a friend ahaha
Comments
Yes afaik you can still link your xbox account on the bhvr account website and your progress will sync up.
okay thank you, that’s relieved my worries now