The Knight's Guard Summon animation is broken.
Dear Behaviour,
On my Xbox One, I've just discovered a recent bug with The Knight a few minutes ago, and it made the game feel unplayable and disorienting to track a Survivor anywhere. I believe there is no proper way to recover from this bug, but it got pretty annoying very quickly, since you cannot use your power, recover from this bug, or even see where you are going half the time.
Here is how this bug occurred to The Knight:
- Play a match as The Knight.
- Chase a Survivor near a pallet.
- Activate Guard Summon mode as soon as you get stunned by the pallet.
- Once you are stunned, upon activating Guard Summon mode, an animation will occur, as though you are activating Guard Summon mode, and then exiting out of it constantly, every two seconds.
- While this animation is playing, you cannot use your power or recover from this bug.
I found this bug really strange on how it happened, and that I thought I might be able to recover from this animation, but it seems as though you cannot fix this bug once it starts happening. Hopefully this bug occur too often, but if it does, please fix this issue ASAP. Thank you.
Kind regards, from WinterDraft7.
Comments