PC - No Heartbeat on Struggle stage on hook

What to add in the description

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, hook a survivor

Step 4 : No heartbeat on killer on 2nd stage audible or with visual heartbeat

Additional information

  • Character played: Any
  • Perks played: Any
  • Map: Any
  • Frequency of the issue: Always

PC

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I'd include a clip but you don't allow video formats or anything above 50mb and I can't be bothered to waste an hour to figure out how to do that when I'm already "wasting" time to do this and I took the time to cut it down to only seconds long.

  • I'd noticed this too, I thought it was a change they'd done, didn't even question it since things have felt more killer friendly lately.

  • Yeah, I've noticed this as well