bug with flashlight and exit gate as lara croft on pc

Platform - pc

description of bug : no animation for opening the exit gate as Lara croft with a flashlight

steps to reproduce:

step one play as Lara croft with a flashlight

step two attempt to open exit gates

step three notice the lack of animations

Import notes
Both times this happened there was a map offering.
I have tested it with a tool box and the animation is there.
Across all three of the matches I have played since noticing this bug my perks have stayed the same
Perk list :finesse, lithe, self care, and windows of opportunity
I have not tried this on any other character so this could be a general issue with flashlights or it could be an issue with Lara

The maps this happened on were Badham preschool and Midwich.

bug.PNG DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments