Just started playing Myers. Love him! I do think, however, the fact that you max out stalk charge on someone seems odd and sort of arbitrary. Why would it be OP otherwise?
There needs to be an add on which lets you stalk the same person again and again. It'll have to be ultra rare or purple though. Probably stalk will take a lot longer if purple.
It would be nice if the "left juice" of someone you killed goes back to the remaining survivors. As killer there is no room and time to juggle around who you stalk and who you end up killing.
In most matches there's that guy that doesn't use cover and allows Myers to stalk him for free. If there was no limit to that it would be a #########-fest for all the others, who would be punished hard only for being in the same team with that guy.
I'm okay with it because that's the only thing stopping that one guy who always stands there and lets Myers stalk them from giving the killer a basically infinite T3. Though I would be okay with stalk juice refilling as you stalk others so there isn't a hard limit, but stalking just one person won't work.
I'm okay with it because that's the only thing stopping that one guy who always stands there and lets Myers stalk them from giving the killer a basically infinite T3. Though I would be okay with stalk juice refilling as you stalk others so there isn't a hard limit, but stalking just one person won't work.
I actually like the idea of someone's stalk juice refilling by Myers stalking someone else.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In most matches there's that guy that doesn't use cover and allows Myers to stalk him for free. If there was no limit to that it would be a #########-fest for all the others, who would be punished hard only for being in the same team with that guy.
Alternatively it could slowly regenerate on each survivor individually.