Survivor does not lift flashlight

Survivor does not lift flashlight

What to add in the description

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Yui in a public match

Step 3 : While running from the killer, try to flashlight them

Step 4 : Notice the following things occur:

-Flashlight does make clicking sound

-Camera rotates to behind the survivors right shoulder as it should

-The survivors hand with the flashlight does not appear to raise at all

-I don't see a light beam at all

Additional information

  • Yui Kimura + Snarling Snout, Sunset Drive, Reenforced Racing Pants, has occurred with other survivors tho
  • Flashbang, Windows of Opportunity, Head-on, Deja Vu
  • Entered match with P. Oak, Sport Flashlight + Long Life Battery / Intense Halogen
  • RCPD in the video, but has happened to me on several different maps now
  • Only happened when in a chase, other times I could raise the flashlight normally

documents to add

  • I've attached one video showing the issue.
  • In the attached video, please note the following: Starting at 0:03, I turn and face the killer, I then press the right trigger on my xbox controller 3x in a row - which all 3 times the flashlight did not raise.
  • Logs included!

HOW TO GET YOUR LOGS (THIS PART ONLY APPLY TO PC PLAYERS):

When you get the issue, close your game and do not reopen it until you get your logs. DONE!

I uploaded the mp4 as a .zip because the website wouldn't take an mp4.

20240717Yui.mp4.zip