So many bugs in one update

3 hours on and here is every bug ive noted

-survivor’s faces will move unrealistically and goofy(may be caused from freddy)

-games will go to endgame prematurely (3 or lower gens) and endgame will occur when hatch is opened

-using any endurance perk will negate endurance off hook

-trickster got un-kill switched yet his previous bug still remains

-wesker can still cause the floating animation

-gates no longer have a animation

-flashlight angle and mechanic is broken (think is caused when ran with champion of light)

  • i think blights bug of moving while breaking a wall is still active

-yuis tail cosmetics frames severely can block the screen randomly, and the fps of the tail is extremely low while spectating

I noticed all this in my 3 hours of playing, what the hell is happening in dead by daylight

Comments

  • I had no bugs until Toba Landing : I've been teleported back to the last gen I kicked 15 or so seconds before and movement felt weird.

    I'm still in that match, hopefully next match will be fine.

  • Last game : survivors did 3 gens and the doors got powered.