New yui skin
Playing on Xbox series x at 87 fov Playing wesker I Don't know if this is a problem for other killers but whenever I pick up a yui with the new skin half ny screen is taken up by her bright tails
Tagged:
Under Review
Playing on Xbox series x at 87 fov Playing wesker I Don't know if this is a problem for other killers but whenever I pick up a yui with the new skin half ny screen is taken up by her bright tails
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've experienced the same with Dredge, Lich, and Myers. Suuuper annoying, especially when it's a full team with wiggle/hook sabo builds...