Initialiazation Error Since Last Update on PC
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : After pressing Continue the error pops up and I cannot play the game
Step 3: Cannot get past this screen on any attempt
Additional information
- I have been fighting with Zen Desk (1551681) since yesterday and they tell me it's my internet even after explaining I can play every other game on steam and other launchers and keep closing my tickets and now refuse to speak with me at all
- I have tried: removing and replacing game files, deleting Steam cache, checking internet router, uninstalling and reinstalling on both C and D drives, restarting Steam, restarting Steam, syncing on my behavior account, and every conceivable combination of the above and still nothing.
- This happens every time I've tried booting the game since the last patch.
- I can't locate the logs with the instructions provided, but I can if someone is willing to walk me through it.
Tagged:
Declined
Comments
Can someone please help me?!