Lobby ui change?

I’m playing on a switch lite and I noticed the cosmetics shortcut on the left that’s usually below the bloodpoints tab is now missing.


I can still access cosmetics through the character tab above but I’m wondering if the shortcut was removed intentionally as I didn’t notice a mention to it in the news update

image.jpg

Comments

  • @Confused_Individual said:

    I’m playing on a switch lite and I noticed the cosmetics shortcut on the left that’s usually below the bloodpoints tab is now missing.


    I can still access cosmetics through the character tab above but I’m wondering if the shortcut was removed intentionally as I didn’t notice a mention to it in the news update

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z22ZCL3FRO6Q/image.jpg

    The developers introduced a new UI which has a lot of changes and one of them is that they removed the short cut for customization. I don't know why they did this but they did this. It is not a bug or something, it is intentional.