2 V 8 mode bots
Hi, when the 2 V 8 mode is here, if a player disconnects will they be replaced by a bot? I'm assuming the answer is yes if a survivor disconnects just like in regular matches, but what if 1 or both killers disconnect?
Thanks for info
Hi, when the 2 V 8 mode is here, if a player disconnects will they be replaced by a bot? I'm assuming the answer is yes if a survivor disconnects just like in regular matches, but what if 1 or both killers disconnect?
Thanks for info
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We don't have an answer for this yet, but I imagine it'll work exactly how it works for 1v4. If a survivor disconnects, they'll be replaced with a survivor bot, if a killer disconnects, the game ends since there aren't any bots to replace them.
I hope that there will be killer bots introduced with this although I am being optimistic. Strangely I've noticed killer bots replace hackers not too long ago when they would enter into a match as a second killer and then hold the match hostage indefinitely - the bot I witnessed would pace between the hatch and a locker continously. Just makes me think there is clearly some ai there somewhere for it