Bug with septic agent
Xbox- septic agent on med kit not granting endurance. played multiple games where I was using septic on a med kit
and it would take my medkit but not give endurance
Tagged:
Under Review
Xbox- septic agent on med kit not granting endurance. played multiple games where I was using septic on a med kit
and it would take my medkit but not give endurance
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes! Not only with Merlot endurance , but also just regular BT for unhooking. I’ve only received the speed boost no endurance :( a lot of my friends noticed this yesterday. I hope they fix it soon
medkit * not Merlot