Naughty Bear/(Trapper?) Bug

I've had this issue when playing where everytime I pick a trap up, it plays the animation of the trap getting picked up but I don't actually end up getting the trap so I have to pick it up again. This has been really frustrating to deal with. I was wondering if other players are having the same issue

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Same. The add on "Bear Oil" doesn't work as well. Please see my video for reference:

    https://youtu.be/DAWhm3ox-zw

  • So will this bug be looked at? It's pretty annoying to play Trapper right now with those issues.

  • I can confirm this. I played on Sanctum of Wrath, Dead Dawg Saloon and Mother's Dwelling using the Naughty Bear skin and could NOT pick up any traps (not using Trapper Sack). I then played a game on Midwich without using Naugthy Bear and could pick up traps without any problems.

    It appears to be a problem with the Naughty Bear skin.

    Maps, perks and addons don't seem to matter.

  • Any words from the devs? Why is this not in the "Known issues" category yet? It's seriously an annoying buy