Bardic Inspiration doesn't work
Icon lags more than before and even if you finish the performance you don't receive the roll buff.
I play on PC and its happened almost every match now after the update
Tagged:
Duplicate
Icon lags more than before and even if you finish the performance you don't receive the roll buff.
I play on PC and its happened almost every match now after the update
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second this! The roll dice keeps rolling for a while longer until it gives you he number around half way into the performance
nothing works right now is the theme of the game