Dredge bug
PlayStation. While playing against Dredge, and he hooks someone in Nightfall, I’ve noticed random windows appearing that you can look through and see normally, as if nightfall were not active.
Tagged:
Need more info
PlayStation. While playing against Dredge, and he hooks someone in Nightfall, I’ve noticed random windows appearing that you can look through and see normally, as if nightfall were not active.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've had this happen to me also, I've attached a screenshot of what the "windows" look like incase it helps. (The screenshot is from November 6 2023 though, and I've only encountered this bug one other time on Shelter Woods after the Skull Merchant update)