Styptic agent not working
So I played two matches of dbd and whenever I would use The Styptic it would only delete the medkit and would not gain endurance
Tagged:
Need more info
So I played two matches of dbd and whenever I would use The Styptic it would only delete the medkit and would not gain endurance
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Were you using Dead Hard? My brother (on Xbox) was using dead hard, we isolated this issue to DH in some custom matches— it wasn't exclusive to Lara Croft, who he was playing as. It also disabled Endurance off hooks, so no safety off hooks.
I've had this issue as well. Don't know if it's dead hard doing it, if so I will swap to off the record. Have been using exclusively dead hard as off the record and endurance off hook wasnt working and dead hard is only second chance perk that works when exit gates are powered.
Same thing happened to me today, currently testing it out in customs and can confirm its dead hard
I couldnt get a screenshot or video for it, but if you try to use the syptic agent you do not get the endurance effect. I was injured at the singularity map and went against a clown. This was on STEAM (PC)
I just used it twice in a row, insta downed after using it. Apparently they broke it, along with many other things in this update.