8 generators?
I don't remember seeing this in a patch...
We're in agreement that in this screenshot, there's only one generator left to complete and I have 4 generators to defend...
Since when are there 8 generators per game?
Tagged:
Mod
I don't remember seeing this in a patch...
We're in agreement that in this screenshot, there's only one generator left to complete and I have 4 generators to defend...
Since when are there 8 generators per game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this happens to me too today
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.