Multiple Gens instapopping

Is this patch bugged like a previous patch, and not updating the gen count number? I just played 3 matches of the newly buffed Singularity, and in 2 of them, multiple gens popped at the same time.

The first one was theoretically possible, as among 3 living Survivors, 2 gens popped. The locations of them was a little weird though, because both gens were on the same side of the map, and the Survivor rescuing came from the opposite side. I figured, maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention.

The second multipop was impossible though. There were 3 gens remaining for the exit gates, and only 2 living Survivors. I was gunna let the 2 Anni Cake Survivors go (with a SlipStream on their back of course), and I couldn't find the Dwight. After about 3-4 minutes of tagging and retagging the Lara, I was looking for the Dwight and then the final 3 gens popped at the same time. I saw him at an exit gate, and he gave me his Med-kit, but I think that was to throw off the trail. The Lara in endgame chat said she was confused since she also thought we were still at 3 gens left. We figured the Dwight must be a cheater, since the other 2 had long left before (and I could find her).

So has anyone else seen multiple gens pop recently? Cheaters or bugged HUD?

Tagged: Co-ordinatorMod

Comments

  • Please visit the Bug Report forums where this is currently being reported:

    @TiredDBDenjoyer said:

    Just had this happen during two Singularity games back to back, one on Nostromo and the other on Dead Dawg. The attached video is the Nostromo game where I was down to 3 generators, a Survivor reparied a generator and it counted as two instead of one, all 4 generators were still on the map but they only needed to repair one more as you'll see in the video. The Dead Dawg game was the same, I was down to 2 generators and a Survivor repaired a generator and it instantly counted as two and the exit gates immediately became powered. The Dead Dawg Survivors confirmed to me that no one else was even remotely close to finishing their gen when it was repaired. I was using Languid Touch, Rapid Brutality, Spies From The Shadows, and Surge with Foreign Plant Fibres and Kid's Ball Glove. The Lara Croft in the attached video was using Dramaturgy, Any Means Necessary, Resilience, and Windows of Opportunity.