Endurance Failing to Activate (Bug?)

Happened during a match shortly after the Chapter 32.5 update. Was playing a survivor match against a Cannibal, I was on the hook and a survivor came to rescue me. The bubba started revving his chainsaw as they were unhooking me, so I moved to take a hit with endurance and instead immediately got downed again. He only hit me once and I had gotten off the hook less than 2 seconds ago so I definitely should've had endurance. No signs of network or hardware issues, game was running completely smoothly. My full build was Resilience, Made For This, Hope, Dead Hard, and a Masquerade Medkit with Gel Dressings and a Styptic Agent.

Comments

  • Side note, I had a similar incident a few matches prior where I used a styptic to take an endurance hit and it got completely ignored, or at least that's what I think happened. It all happened too quickly for me to tell if it really did bug out or if I just failed to use the styptic in time. I died before I could register if I still had a medkit in my hand, so I'll never know for sure but I swear I used it.