New Fox Cosmetic Destroys My FPS when Picking Survivor Up
Normally get a steady 100 fps on PC , drop down to 23 FPS when picking a survivor with the tail up.
Cosmetic set should be killswitched until this is optimized. I'm sure it's worse on console
Normally get a steady 100 fps on PC , drop down to 23 FPS when picking a survivor with the tail up.
Cosmetic set should be killswitched until this is optimized. I'm sure it's worse on console
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, when chasing closely behind her it sometimes drops quite a bit, but it plummets when I'm picking her up.