Bugged Invisible traps of the Trapper in Tutorial matches

• Platform: PC
• Description of the issue: after the Trapper put a trap in a loop, this one is still invisible. Walking on it gives you no interaction bar. You still can try to untrap yourself 1 single time, after that, you can't attempt to untrap yourself anymore. No more action available…
• Steps to reproduce (if possible): play 'Survive with the bots' in the Tutorial Mode, let the Trapper to put a trap on the ground then walk on it & try to untrap yourself many times.
• How often does this occur: I have just noticed that randomly in a testing bot game. I didn't tried it again since.

https://youtu.be/kjkhhsp7qSM

Jump to 0:16s. I have kept the beginning of the video (before rummaging the chest) to let him putting is trap in front of me as evidence.

Tagged: Pending

Comments