Animation Bug + Bond Issue

Happened in RPD on PC while in a 2 man party against an Oni, I was playing Rebecca. I'm not sure what triggered the bug as it happened spontaneously and I'm unaware of steps able to be taken to reenact it. Sometime during the end of the match, 1 gen left, 3 survivors alive, the other person in the party hopped off the Generator which somehow caused their running animation to not play, instead they just slid around the floor. Bond completely stopped functioning as their aura was hidden to me despite the other alive teammates aura still being shown. This bug continued, including the aura suppression, until they were put into the dying state where their aura was shown to me in a slanted position instead of a downed position. This bug fixed once they were picked up. No image proof, I tried to take a picture of the slanted position but the Oni picked up too fast. Haven't had this happen again since it's first appearance.

Perks in play on my end: Open Handed, Bond, Left Behind, Kindred.

Perks in play on my teammates end: Bond, No more that I recall properly.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments