Nerf Weave Attunement

…Because who needs Weave Attunement when you have thiiiiiis?

Screenshot 2024-07-12 064639.png Screenshot 2024-07-12 064719.png

Comments

  • clown always had these add-on's. advantage of killer having add-on means that they do not need to use perks. i wish every killer had cigar box as add-on so it is easier just stack gen defence.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    clown always had these add-on's. advantage of killer having add-on means that they do not need to use perks. i wish every killer had cigar box as add-on so it is easier just stack gen defence.

    Oh I know he always had these add-ons. I always use them on him. Its just fun seeing people argue about weave attunement while using this combo.

  • I know you're just playing around but I've loved the goofiness of Weave Attunement. I don't always get value but when I do it's pretty cool.

    The Cigar Box/Makeup Kit combo is pretty nasty though for sure.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3758810#Comment_3758810

    Oh I know he always had these add-ons. I always use them on him. Its just fun seeing people argue about weave attunement while using this combo.

    many killer have good wall-hack add-on's.

    image.png image.png image.png image.png

    This add-on got nerfed like 2 times, first time it was 16 meters to 8 meters. then they reduced to 3.5 seconds.

    image.png

    Wraith has All-seeing blood but it got nerfed to useless 8 meters, the same amount as PTB attunement and Leatherface has Light chasis but it is 8 meters which sucks and it doesn't work during the chainsaw which further hamper weakens the add-on into irrelevancy.

  • The sad thing is this add-on is the one where is saw a random comment years ago, "This is OP becuz killah has wall hacks!" and it was a laughable opinion back then, but now it's somehow a hotly debated issue. It's not wall hacks, and for crying out loud, the killer has to be able to track survivors in order to progress. That's why survivor mains, mostly casuals, have clung so fervently to Distortion. I wouldn't be surprised if they soon ask for Distortion to be base, because there's allegedly all these unfair "wall hack" perks and add-ons killers have. Ridiculous.