Stutters & lags (Aknowledge, Technical Issues I know)

But I post it anyway because these bugs are funny as the 'Technical Issue' means that nobody can't fix it. Neither these sacrosanct dedicated servers that they should definitively solve it forever…

• Platform: PC
• Description of the issue: lags (red/yellow doble squares on the middle left of the screen) & stutters (almost with 2 red filled bars on the left of the screen)
• Steps to reproduce (if possible): playing abainst a killer to the other side of the planet (PC player too)
• How often does this occur: as soon as a red bar appears in the lobby I guess (ping isn't showed anymore, so I guess I should have 100ms or more some moments in the game), then all these indications - double squares icon y/r, filled triple bar y/r - will be show during the game.

Video detail of the phenomenom since The Unknown patch I guess if you need it:

https://youtu.be/L73GJN09kcQ
Tagged: Pending

Comments