Hilarious House Bug on Badham Preschool V with Nurse

I'm pretty sure it was on the map Badham Preschool V, but now I'm curious if this can be done on any half-wall in buildings… I discovered this bug while I was in chase with the Dwight. I teleported upwards from the basement pallet up to window. I teleported onto the half-wall next to the staircase. My head was in the ceiling. I could still move and wasn't stuck on top of the half-wall; you can walk right off of it.

dwasd.png

From there I realized I can still blink, then blinked upwards onto the roof.

wdasd.png

I tried with the half-wall at the front of the building and sure enough, you can do the same.

dwasa.png

Chat with the Feng post-match confirmed I was standing on the half-wall at the back of the house with my head in the ceiling.

wads.png

Now I'm curious if I can go on top of other things with this "Tumbler" tech. Hopefully you know this reference. 😂

image.png
Tagged: Under Review

Comments