Sable Waterfront Massacre clipping & glitching

I've seen a similar video/post on reddit but did not see a report of the issue, so here goes.

While randomly matched with a survivor playing Sable in her new Waterfront Massacre fit, I have seen nip clipping through the top, as well as Sable as a whole bugging out, with weird textures and proportions and very low quality. I asked Sable post-game if they also had the same issue and they said no. So it was just on my end. Same with the Reddit post I saw; the player themselves did not see it while a friend spectating did.

1- Boot the game

2- Start a public match as a survivor

3- Match with a Sable in Waterfront Massacre fit

4- Go find them in match. Nothing particular triggered it, for me she was glitched out and clipping through her clothes the whole trial

I played as Jill Valentine, with the perks Kindred/Self-Care/Off The Record/Botany, in the Racoon Police Department. It was consistent throughout the entire Trial. Sable looked fine in the post-game lobby where they're all running away.

Please excuse the poor .gif quality; I had to use a free converter and it messed up the video quality and colors a bit. I do not have any UI or color mods.

Dead-by-Daylight__2024-07-06__14-38-46.png Dead-by-Daylight__2024-07-06__14-39-05.png DeadByDaylight.log Dead-by-Daylight__2024-07-06__14-39-41.png Dead-by-Daylight-2024-07-06-14-5.gif
Tagged: Under Review

Comments