Why do I keep getting DCed from games?
I’ve gotten gotten DCed from 4 games in the past 2 hours, and have gotten the same message 3 times. Someone I talked to said it’s the servers.
I’ve gotten gotten DCed from 4 games in the past 2 hours, and have gotten the same message 3 times. Someone I talked to said it’s the servers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That happened to me once when all the generators were done. I was opening the gate and we were all about to escape until it did that, got zero points, I was rightfully upset.
They need to seriously do something about that.