Weird bug when guard pulled me out of locker
I was running from a guard while playing against the Knight on the game map. I hopped into a locker and the guard opened it and I was able to watch my character run away and then get downed. I was still watching from the POV as if I was still in the locker. My POV switched once the knight picked me up but then for the rest of the game I wasn’t able to use my right mouse button. So I wasn’t able to unhook anybody, heal, do gens, etc.
I was playing Yoichi Asakawa against the Knight on the map the game. I was using perks: Deja vu, prove tyself, background character, and bond.
I have a video of the event happening but this forum won’t let me allow it. My discord is @saltytoucan5 if needed I can send the video
Comments