Switch- Disconnected from games

I am on switch trying to play and get disconnected due to network connection while playing despite having no prior issues until the last 24 hours and other family on switch having no issues.
Steps of most recent disconnect:

Waited out previous disconnect

Loaded the game as survivor in anniversary event

Play one survivor game

Load into a killer anniversary lobby

Get into one game

Get a down and hook

Instantly disconnected and banned once again

I have taken steps to reset internet, my switch, the game itself, everything. All software is up to date and no one else in my family is having the issue.

Comments

  • Yes, happens a lot recently. 'Technical Issue' explains the Support about that, but I'm convinced it is most from their own side as from ours.
    No problem with my internet connection or anything… I'm convinced they should remove all the dust of their dedicated servers or change their wires…

  • Look here (it is just for an instance):

    @Redageddon said:

    I got disconnected because the DBD server stopped, but I received a penalty for disconnecting. It was not my internet disconnecting.

    Or mainly there:

    @EasternSpock said:

    I am on PS5 playing on US East Coast servers, and have posted before about being kicked from matches and receiving "Disconnected from Host" error messages. With the latest update, the error messages were changed to be more clear. It now says, "Dedicated server is not responding; disconnecting...".

    It happened to me today as Singularity right after I switched to a biopod, and suddenly realized I did not have a prompt to exit it. Though this is my first time experiencing this since the update, the same thing has been happening regularly in my matches since around January of 2023 and I have been receiving disconnect penalties for it which force me to stop playing the game. The error usually coincides with a change of health or hook states, using a killer power, performing an interaction, etc. Anything the server has to validate I suppose.

    I hope the fact that this new error message specifies it is an issue with the dedicated servers will help BHVR to quickly resolve it. This thread includes hundreds of comments from a number of players that regularly experience similar disconnections, which we can now see are an issue with servers not responding: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/366497/forcefully-kicked-from-match/p1

    Please acknowledge this report, it's been an endlessly frustrating issue that has repeatedly prevented me from enjoying a game I've purchased content for. Video of one experience below, several other examples in the comments.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mpQESyFNww


    … and they close the topic without reply/explanation and pinned it as 'Not a Bug'.
    So should we understand these crashes are intentional ? It makes sense and if it true, it is really bad they ruin their own game at purpose & don't listen all these reports about these unententional & random crashes…

  • Check what is happens in my last match as survivor:

    https://youtu.be/FdaTY_zCkAg

    I guess my DC occurs just before I've unhooked this Sable. I could still move a bit but game had already shut down because of me apparently.
    Maybe it was the same thing that happens to you ?