Can you Deadhard an unhook?

More and more recently I end up hitting people doing the unhooks only to do no damage. Is there some change I don't know about or is it just dead hard?

Just had a no mither go for an unhook and take no damage when I hit them. Why is this?

Comments

  • and am I justi magining it or have cornfields somehow gotten even worse with the frame rate on console? Today I am losing people so easily...

  • No, they just added like a 1 second invunerability to prevent farming. It seems like a dead hard but it's just that invunerability doing its work. I recommend hitting the unhooker instead though since you'll get someone else on the hook sooner than waiting 1 second for the unhooked guy. You dont kill them but you add just a lil bit of pressure. The invunerability is bugged at times though, sometimes it doesn't work while other times it lasts WAY too long. 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    No, they just added like a 1 second invunerability to prevent farming. It seems like a dead hard but it's just that invunerability doing its work. I recommend hitting the unhooker instead though since you'll get someone else on the hook sooner than waiting 1 second for the unhooked guy. You dont kill them but you add just a lil bit of pressure. The invunerability is bugged at times though, sometimes it doesn't work while other times it lasts WAY too long. 

    Yeah the unhooker is who I am talking about. More and more lately. Mainly when I played a horrible game and its late and everyone is swarming around to save the one hooked guy. Its the only time I will stay near the hook because it would be dumb not to....

    I will hit the guy doing the unhooking and its like the hitbox is totalyl jacked and I somehow don't get the hit even though it showed. Really a bad feeling when that happens.

  • Same here. Been happening to me a lot since 2.4,0.

  • and am I justi magining it or have cornfields somehow gotten even worse with the frame rate on console? Today I am losing people so easily...

    The corn get us all eventually