[PC] Clown sinks into the floor when using his basic attack (possibly other animations as well?)
DESCRIPTION
I've been going against a couple more Clowns than usual lately and I've noticed that when they attempt to Basic Attack me, most of the time they sink into the floor a little. The amount they sink into the floor varies (I've seen one go all the way down to his knees) and has no affect on gameplay.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Load up a custom match against a Clown.
- Have them attempt to Basic Attack the Survivor. (Other animations may do the same thing; I don't have them recorded, though.)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This has happened against every Clown I have gone against. My teammate claims to not have this issue (or maybe he doesn't notice?), so it may be worth bringing an entire team to check perspectives. I've had it happen to multiple Clowns on multiple maps. (Crotus Prenn and Ormond)
https://youtu.be/XP_n7YLno3k https://youtu.be/H6Aus-K-sRc
Comments
Something to add: This seems to be purely visual; I asked a Clown and they said they experienced nothing.