PC - Endless wiggle to no wiggle, endless endgame, double hook

Killer picked me up, someone wanted to flash me. Success confetti of the event flashlight happened, but I stayed on. I got locked into endless wiggle, Killer could not interact with the hook anymore or put me down.

Once they knocked down another survivor and picked them up, hook effect played twice and I got teleported away, with camera on killers ass. After unhook (I believe), character was back to killer in the air (see screenshot of ending)

People started to escape, leaving me + killer in endgame scenario. Killer waited for time to run out - Once it did, timer disappeared and nothing happened. They walked around for some time; Endgame Scenario ended immediately when they interacted with a locker.

Additional information

Played: Aestri 

Killer: Clown

Perks: Staked Out, Hyperfocus, Sprint Burst, Fogwise

Map: The one with the cathedral as main building. With stairs going upwards and a generator near broken glass where you can jump down.

DeadByDaylight-EGS.log dbdbug.png
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments