Getting stuck on killers shoulder after he tried to use event hook and pallet break at the same time

So the killer explained the bug himself in the endgame chat. He pressed the button to destroy a breakable wall, then picked me up, then tried to use the auto-hook feature and since the break of the wall wasn't done, I got stuck on the killers shoulders. As you can see in the footage below, I was basically on the shoulders, but it didn't really count? Endgame running out didn't help btw, both me and the killer needed to dc for the round to end.

20240627234725_1.jpg 20240627234954_1.jpg

Also important: I got accused of hacking by a teammate in the end, which doesn't make any sense since the killer explained he knew it wasn't my fault, I wasn't hacking and the bug was somewhat caused by him, he was super chill. Thank you killer for defending me <3

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments