Sometimes survivor outlines aren't shown when stalking them

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as The Shape or The Ghostface in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, stalk the Survivors

Step 4 : Notice that some do not have white outlines, you still gain stalk progress as normal.

It is not directly tied to the survivor as I could see the outline of the same survivor at other points during the match.

This is fine for Ghostface, but for Shape it makes it impossible to tell how much stalk someone has left.

In the attached video I show this strange behaviour: You can clearly see I am getting stalk progress but there are no visible outlines on the survivors.

Note: In the last clip I stop getting stalk progress mid stalking due to me maxing the stalk. I would have realised this earlier if I could have seen the outline.

https://youtu.be/zMl_b1HeSJ8
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments