PC - Seemingly random crash without error message

How it happens

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Either stay in lobby, or go into any game

Step 3 : Wait 1 min - 1-2 hours

Step 4 : The game crashes without error message, like it alt-f4's itself

This happens everytime

Additional information

  • It happens seemingly random
  • I have tried usual fixes, like reinstalling game or repairing EAC
  • I have also tried clean booting, that worked for a long time without a crash, but I have not found out which app might be the troublemaker, so if you have any apps that might interfere with EAC or DBD in General, that would be helpful

Documents

  • I dont have Images or videos, as the crashes happenes randomly as if I would press alt-f4
  • Here is the Log file
  • Log.log
  • If you need more files, I have just copied files i think are useful to this google drive folder:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TizFR0GUdiZbtlCKMNTdDD0TvPQteXNf?usp=sharing

Thank you everyone!

Tagged: Declined

Comments