3 gens
for trying to combat 3 situations… I’ve never seen gens constantly spawn so close together in all of my 8 years on this game. It’s like every other map you’ll basically have a 4 gen so even if you do get one you’re still screwed.
am I the only one who notice this?
Comments
It's gotten so much worse over the years. Part of it is from shrinking the maps but even levels like rpd aren't safe. There used to be a time that the main lobby would only have 1 gen but for whatever reason we needed rpd to be easy mode for killer by giving them 2 main lobby gens which coincidentally happened around Skull Merchant chess era
yeah I just had a game on lerrys with 2 gens literally a room apart. Happens a lot. Buddy got mad at my self cause I offed myself on the hook but we were playing against a knight and we had to get those gen matter what. Maps like Greenville and RPD are stupidly bad about it
Thankfully 3-gens aren't an issue anymore.