Camera constantly panning left

Loaded into a game and once I was able to move my character the camera had a slow but constant pan to the left, I tried pausing the game and interacting with things to see if it would stop but the entire match I had to play with it. I was still able to move the camera, but if I stopped moving my mouse, the camera would continue to pan. I didn't do anything odd loading into the game that I'm aware of I will see if I'm able to recreate it.

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • Update: I double checked if it was my mouse, it is not I turned it off and disconnected it and the panning was still happening. I tried restarting my game and it was still happening in every single game. Not sure what the cause is or if any one else is experiencing it.